July 1st 2022
1. SITE COVERED BY THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT
This Privacy Statement applies to the https://www.mobisoft.co (“Mobisoft”) domain.
Links to non-Mobisoft websites
2. TYPES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
This Privacy Statement covers personal information, non-personal data collection, and aggregate reporting.
• Personal Information is information that is associated with your name or personal identity. Mobisoft uses personal information to understand better your needs and interests and to provide you with better service. Once you choose to provide us with personal information, you can be assured it will be used only to support your customer relationship with Mobisale. We take seriously the trust you place in us. Mobisoft will not sell, rent or lease your personal information to others.
• Non-personal Information is data about usage and service operation that is not associated with a specific personal identity. Mobisoft collects and analyzes non-personal information to evaluate how visitors use the Mobisoft website. Non-personal data we collect may include the pages visited on the Mobisoft website, unique URLs1 visited within www.Mobisoft.co, browser type, and IP2 address. Most non-personal data is collected via analysis technologies. Mobisoft Web pages use technologies for data analysis and personalization services.
3. CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
Mobisoft is committed to protecting the privacy needs of children and we encourage parents and guardians to take an active role in their children’s online activities and interests. This website is directed to adults and is not directed to children under the age of 18. Mobisoft complies with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA, 1998) and does not permit registration by and will not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under age 13.
4. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
Mobisoft uses your personal information to provide you with requested services and to help us better understand your needs and interests. Specifically, we use your information to help you complete a transaction or order, to communicate with you, to provide service and support, update you on services and benefits, and personalize promotional offers.
Personal data collected online may also be combined with information you provide Mobisoft through other sources such as product registration, call centers or public events such as trade shos or seminars.
Personal data given to Mobisoft may be transferred across state and country borders for the purposes of data consolidation, storage, and simplified customer information management.
Non-personal data is aggregated for reporting about Mobisoft website usability, performance, and effectiveness. It is used to improve the customer experience, usability, and site content.
5. WHO WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH
Mobisoft will not sell, rent or lease your personal information to others. Mobisoft will not share your personal information with third parties except in responding to your requests for products or services. Your permission will be requested when you submit your information. Mobisoft shares customer information across Mobisoft Solutions-owned business entities and companies working on our behalf, but only as described above in “How we use your information.”
Mobisoft contracts with third-party service providers and suppliers to deliver complete products, services, and customer solutions described in “How we use your information.” Suppliers and service providers are required to keep confidential the information received on behalf of Mobisoft and may not use it for any purpose other than to carry out the services they are performing for Mobisale. These service providers may change or we may contract with additional service providers to better accommodate our customers. Mobisoft will not share personal information with any other third parties without your permission unless required by law enforcement action, subpoena, or local law.
Mobisoft or its related entities could merge with or be acquired by another business entity or some or all of their respective assets could be acquired. If such a combination or acquisition occurs, Mobisoft will make every reasonable effort to notify you in the event we share with the merging or acquiring entity some or all of your personal information to continue serving you.
6. YOUR CHOICES
Mobisoft gives you the choice of receiving a variety of information that complements our products and services. You can subscribe to receive certain product- and service-specific information and marketing communications. These communications may include new product information, special offers, or an invitation to participate in market research.
7. KEEPING YOUR INFORMATION SECURE
Mobisoft is committed to protecting the information you provide us. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, to maintain data accuracy, and to ensure the appropriate use of the information, Mobisoft has in place appropriate physical and managerial procedures to safeguard the information we collect.
8. CHANGES TO THIS STATEMENT
If there are updates to the terms of Mobisoft’s Online Privacy Statement, we will post those changes and update the revision date in this document, so you will always know what information we collect online, how we use it, and what choices you have.
9. CONTACTING US
Tel – +972-9-8858188
eMail – email@example.com
1. A URL (Uniform Resource Locator) is the global address of documents and other resources on the World Wide Web. For example, https://www.mobisoft.co is the URL for Mobisoft’s home page.
2. An IP address is an identifier for a computer or device on a Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) network, such as the World Wide Web. Networks use the TCP/IP protocol to route information based on the IP address of the destination. In other words, an IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the Web, allowing Web servers to locate and identify your computer. Computers require IP addresses in order for users to communicate on the Internet, browse and shop.